Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tuesday Trigger-Happy Happy Joy Joy

    I'm thrilled to have gotten some time to play and create for this week's Moxie Fab World's
 Tuesday Trigger and to be able to link now to my very own blog! Cath certainly has an eye for choosing the most enticing photos to inspire and I participate as often as I can. It's such a fab way to exercise your creativity.
                                      
                     So, here's the trigger photo:




                            and here's the card I made:



    I was drawn to the retro colors and varying patterns in the original photo so I was pretty straightforward with the colors and patterning for my card. Products I used are flocked patterned cardstock-La Creme Matstock, floral patterned cardstock-the Cafe Mediterranean (both DCWV); clear stamps-sentiment, leaves (Papertrey Ink); bakers twine (Martha Stewart); inks-Jet Black Staz-On (Tsukineko), Olive Pastel (Clearsnap), silk daisy, orange button, white notecard,white cardstock, orange cardstock.

        You can see previous cards I'd done for a variety of Moxie Fab World challenges here.
It so much fun checking out others' takes so I'm off to go visit a few more. Thanks for stopping by.

   "They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But man, there's no line to art." 
                                                                                                                      Charlie Parker

4 comments:

  1. Linda, I really like how you've used the inspiration photo to come up with a response that is so different and yet definitely channeling the inspiration! Great card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda! Great take on the inspiration photo! The pops of orange and that big sentiment are perfect for this card.

    Haven't had much time to make cards this week; maybe today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. What a pretty card and take on this weeks fun TT! I love the background and the cheery pattern paper. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments; it's a pleasure to connect with you!